Tuesday 19 March 2013

 Cold War Issue 2 Final Cover Design


Hi everyone - I hope that you are all well! Here is the final design for the front cover of Issue 2 of my magazine - and the one that you will see when the mag' is released at the Cosford show, all being well. I'm finishing off the final design work at the moment and so I hope to get this magazine printed next week, so I can now start to draw up a concrete list of those people that want a copy. As with the last issue, I'm printing to order, so if you want a copy, please let me know here, or by PM. I've already gathered together the names from this thread and from emails that I've received, so I'm happy to continuing to deal with orders that way. You can also let me know if you would like me to reserve you a copy for either the Cosford or Milton Keynes shows, both of which will be events at which the mag will be on sale - I'll then add you to a list for each event and ensure that I don't sell you copy to anyone else!!!

Spence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment