Tuesday 19 March 2013

Ordering Details For Issue 2 of Cold War Aircraft Modeller


Thank you very much for taking an interest in my new magazine, It’s great to know that so many people like the idea and want to see what I’m up to!

You enquired about purchasing issue 2: here’s what you need to do.

The magazine costs £8 with an additional charge of £1.50 in the UK £3.50 anywhere in Europe and £4.50 over the rest of the world to cover the cost of postage. In order to pay for this, you will need access to a Paypal account as this is the only way that I’m able to take payments at the moment. If you have, my Paypal account is spencer.pollard@btinternet.com You can deposit the funds directly into that account and also leave your full address details. As soon as the magazine is back from the printers I will send your copy over to you!

Thanks once again and have a very nice day. I look forward to hearing from you again!

All the best - Spence

1 comment:

  1. I read your article and giving useful information by you...a lot of thanks.. aircraft sale

    ReplyDelete