Saturday 13 April 2013


Cold War Aircraft Modeller - Updated Information


Just a quick note to let those who have ordered a copy of Issue 2 of my magazine, that the 'bubble mailers' have finally arrived this morning and so I will be able to post out your copies next week. Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to ensure that the copies arrived in great shape - something not possible with a standard envelope! Now that I know where to get these protective envelopes from, this will be the way all copies are dispatched from now on - I hope you all approve!

If you haven't yet contacted me, but you want a copy, please let me know and I'll send you all of the details and if you have reserved a copy, but need to know how to pay, or want to reserve a copy to be picked up at Milton Keynes next week, let me know too!

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment