Friday 22 March 2013

For those that missed out on the first issue of CWAM - I have some exciting news!

Well what about that?! I'm a digital author!  Cold War Aircraft Modeller is now live via Pocketmags, so if you do want a copy you can grab one now - the more the merrier! All subsequent publications will also be available in this format, including future editions of CWAM and also previous and future books published by me. This means that not only do you get the magazine at the click of a button, when you do, you'll have it in a format that will allow you to enlarge the pictures and see detail that cannot be sen in the printed version. It's a very exciting development for this new title!

I have to thank everyone at ADH Publishing who have helped get my magazine online, for those who weren't able to buy a paper copy - and want to save on the postage costs! Thanks guys - this means a lot! :)

Pocketmags - Cold War Aircraft Modeller


No comments:

Post a Comment