Monday 13 August 2012

The Garden Of Remembrance - On Sale Now!!!

I’ve just returned from the printers and the Garden Of Remembrance book will be printed ready for collection on Wednesday of next week, meaning that I will be able to post the first orders out on Thursday.

For those that don’t know, this is a full-colour, 40-page, soft-back book, that tells the story of how I created the ‘Garden Of Remembrance’ diorama, from initial research all the way through to final construction. In so doing, I have put together what I believe is the most detailed study of the Houffalize Panther ever committed to print and thanks to high-quality images and superb printing, reveal every nuance of this amazing battlefield relic.
The book features a completed walk-round on the Panther, it’s location and history; detailed construction notes on the building of it in miniature; painting guides and then an in-depth story on the assembly, layout and finishing of the diorama base in which the Panther now resides. 
As I mentioned several months ago, the book will cost £14.95 + £1.50 postage in the UK, £3.50 worldwide. If you order more than one copy the postage costs may vary slightly depending on the number that you want. Payment will be via Paypal at spencer.pollard@btinternet.com, by cheque or if I see you in person, by cash!Alternatively, if you can’t use Paypal, but would like to reserve a copy and pay either by cheque or cash, please email me at spencerpollard1@gmail.com and I will put one aside for you and let you know how to pay for your copy.
Orders are being taken on a first come, first served basis - taking into account the list of enthusiasts who have already confirmed that they would like a copy! I’ve also been asked if I can sign copies of the book (which is very nice - thank you!) and of course that will be possible - just let me know if you would like me to do that.

Thank you for support and I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I’ve enjoyed putting it together!

Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment